How to setup IPTV on Set IPTV
You can download Set IPTV from your TV store on Samsung, LG, …
After installation, open Set IPTV then you will find MAC address on the screen
Navigate to SET IPTV web portal
Open the set IPTV upload page via browser : https://cms.manage-setiptv.com/set.app and Choose Playlist link method :
1-Enter Mac address
Enter your Set IPTV mac address in TV MAC field
2-Enter M3u Link
Enter The m3u link you received from your IPTV provider in m3u URL field
You must active captcha (I’m not robot)
and click send. Restart your TV and open SET IPTV again , Enjoy thousands TV channels, movies and series .
Method Using Xtream codes:
- Install a media player that supports M3U playlists, such as VLC Media Player, KODI, or Perfect Player.
- Obtain an Xtream code login and password from your IPTV service provider.
- Launch the media player and click on the “Media” or “File” menu, then select “Open Network Stream” or “Open URL.”
- Enter the Xtream codes login information in the following format: “http://your_server_address:port/get.php?username=YOUR_USERNAME&password=YOUR_PASSWORD&type=m3u&output=ts”
- Replace “your_server_address” with the server address provided by your IPTV service provider and replace “YOUR_USERNAME” and “YOUR_PASSWORD” with your Xtream codes login information.
- Click on “Play” to start streaming the channels.
- Wait for the playlist to load and start playing. The playlist may take a few moments to load, especially if it contains a large number of channels.
Activation of SET IPTV:
The activation of SET IPTV usually involves IPTV subscribing to the service and setting up an account with the provider. After subscribing, the user receives an activation code, which is used to activate the service on their device. The user may need to download and install an app or software to access the service, and then enter the activation code to start streaming TV content.